Alzheimer’s is now believed to be the most common type of dementia. The exact cause of this disease is unknown, but it is thought that the risk of developing Alzheimer’s increases with age.
Factors that may be relevant with Alzheimer’s is:
- Increasing age
- Family history
- Severe head injuries in the recent or distant past
Alzheimer’s disease is progressive which means that the symptoms develop gradually and can become more serious and more severe over the course of many years. One of the early signs of Alzheimer’s is memory loss.
As the condition develops more serious symptoms may develop for example;
- Disorientation with confusion and getting lost in places that were normally familiar
- Difficulty making decisions
- Language and speech may become affected
- Needing assistance for self care and moving around
- Personality changes
- Becoming aggressive without any obvious cause
- Low mood
Having viewed a medical diagnosis of Alzheimer’s, clients have attended our clinic for therapy These clients were hoping to avail of any further advice or suggestions regarding their condition. Persons attending with the condition of Alzheimer’s are normally accompanied by a relative or friend.
A person in the later stages of Alzheimer’s may become very agitated when not in familiar surroundings. So, following the filling in of a consultation form we would proceed with Bio-energy therapy to help the person to relax and help decrease any level of anxiety they may be experiencing.
We would apply chakra clearing and balancing to the chakra related t fear and anxiety. We would then continue with Biosound Vibroacoustic Therapy using frequencies in ranges between 30Hz – 600 Hz which were most suited to this particular illness.
We would then give a list of self help techniques to help the family and to encourage the client to engage in these techniques as often as possible.
We would recommend self-help techniques and CD downloads which are empowering and may be helpful:
- Diaphramatic breathing exercises including stress-reduction techniques.
- Self-healing with sound therapy using a Tibetan singing bowl.
- Self-healing with Bio-energy techniques clearing chakras using two hands.
- Self-healing using the “Healing 7 Chakras” CD, to help decrease the intensity of emotional issues.
- Self-healing using the “Autogenics” CD.
- Self healing with the self-empowering Song “I can do it.” CD.
- Self healing with the self-empowering Song “Fear won’t control me.” CD.
- Self healing by listening and studying “Understanding Chakras” CD.
- Self-healing using the “Progressive Relaxation” CD.
- Self-healing using “Heal your body with the power of your mind” CD.
- Self-healing using the “Healing Stone Music” CD.
- Self-healing using the “The Journey” meditation CD.
- Self-healing using the “Peace & Tranquillity” meditation CD.
- Self-healing using the “Tibetan Sound Healing” meditation CD.
- Self-healing Biosound Vibroacoustic Therapy using the frequencies most suited to the particular ailment or pain at this moment. (28 low frequency healing pulsed tones available to download as MP3 files).
- Read the bestselling e-book “Be Your Own Therapist” by Patricia Hesnan.
Some of the above CDs are only available free to download from the
- “Energy Healing Training Course”
- “Animal Healing Training Course”
- “Sound Healing Training Course”
- “Self Healing Training Course”