Asthma is caused by inflammation of the bronchi in the lungs. These bronchi carry air in and out of the lungs. When a person has asthma the bronchi will be inflamed and very sensitive.
Asthma is a common sometimes long term problem that can cause coughing, chest tightness, wheezing and breathlessness.
Most common asthma triggers:
- Animal fur
- House dust mites
- Ciragette smoke
- Viral infections.
Having reviewed a medical diagnosis of asthma, a person may attend our clinic to avail of any additional advice, direction or suggestions regarding their condition. Initially we suggest that the client avail of the GDV health scan to help us assess if there were any organs, glands or systems under stress or malfunctioning at an energy level.
The GDV health scan would also indicate any possible misalignments in the vertebrae column. It would also indicate any possible under activity or imbalances in the person’s seven main chakras at an energy level.
Based on this result And the medical diagnosis we would encourage the client to have a clearer understanding of how foods and environmental issues, physical, emotional and mental stresses might also be a contributory factor.
We would apply chakra clearing and balancing paying particular attention to the chakra relating to the lungs. This is to help decrease the intensity of any unresolved emotional issues that may be affecting the physical body, in this case the lungs. We would then apply sound healing techniques for the overall body and specifically for the lungs.
As ongoing therapy we would apply Biosound Vibroacoustic Therapy within the frequency range of 50Hz – 600Hz. From our experience some clients felt a marked improvement following five therapy sessions where the above therapies were combined. The clients also felt the value of learning diaphramatic breathing to help them with long-term management of their condition and wellbeing.
We would recommend self-help techniques and CD downloads which are empowering and may be helpful:
- Diaphramatic breathing exercises including stress-reduction techniques.
- Self-healing with sound therapy using a Tibetan singing bowl.
- Self-healing with Bio-energy techniques to help clear the chakras using two hands.
- Self-healing using the “Healing 7 Chakras” CD, to help decrease the intensity of emotional issues.
- Self-healing using the “Autogenics” CD.
- Self healing with the self-empowering Song “I can do it.” CD.
- Self healing with the self-empowering Song “Fear won’t control me.” CD.
- Self healing by listening and studying “Understanding Chakras” CD.
- Self-healing using the “Progressive Relaxation” CD.
- Self-healing using “Heal your body with the power of your mind” CD.
- Self-healing using the “Healing Stone Music” CD.
- Self-healing using the “The Journey” meditation CD.
- Self-healing using the “Peace & Tranquillity” meditation CD.
- Self-healing using the “Tibetan Sound Healing” meditation CD.
- Self-healing Biosound Vibroacoustic Therapy using the frequencies most suited to the particular ailment or pain at this moment. (28 low frequency healing pulsed tones available to download as MP3 files).
- Read the bestselling e-book “Be Your Own Therapist” by Patricia Hesnan.
Some of the above CDs are only available free to download from the
- “Energy Healing Training Course”
- “Animal Healing Training Course”
- “Sound Healing Training Course”
- “Self Healing Training Course”