There are many different types of pain.
- Chronic pain can last for a long period of time
- Acute pain can feel sharp and can start suddenly
- Bone pain
- Nerve pain
- Referred pain
- Physical, emotional , mental pain
Pain is the body’s warning system that something is wrong. Like one fiddle player in an orchestra who is playing out of tune, unless the situation is addressed, all the other members of the orchestra will eventually be knocked out of tune.
Addressing the cause of pain is important.
‘The physical body can respond to the emotional stimuli’
There are times when unresolved emotional issues can be a factor in the body squeezing down and tightening around organs, glands, tissue and muscles which in turn can cause severe or chronic pain.
Having received a medical diagnosis on what is the probable cause of a particular pain, we would suggest that the client avails of a GDV health scan.
This could give us further information on any possible malfunctioning of glands, organs or systems and also possible spinal misalignments at an energy level.
It would also indicate any possible under-activity, imbalances or misalignments of the person’s seven main chakras at an energy level. Based on the results of the GDV health scan and the medical diagnosis, we would apply chakra clearing and balancing to the chakra corresponding with the particular organ or gland that may be affected. This may help to decrease the intensity of an emotion attached to the trauma or injury that may be causing the physical pain.
We would then apply sound healing to the particular area of pain or distress, followed by chakra healing sound and music. We would then introduce Biosound Vibroacoustic Therapy in the particular frequencies recommended for pain and pain management.
We would recommend self-help techniques and CD downloads which are empowering and may be helpful:
- Diaphramatic breathing exercises including stress-reduction techniques.
- Self-healing with sound therapy using a Tibetan singing bowl.
- Self-healing with Bio-energy techniques clearing chakras using two hands.
- Self-healing using the “Healing 7 Chakras” CD, to help decrease the intensity of emotional issues.
- Self-healing using the “Autogenics” CD.
- Self healing with the self-empowering Song “I can do it.” CD.
- Self healing with the self-empowering Song “Fear won’t control me.” CD.
- Self healing by listening and studying “Understanding Chakras” CD.
- Self-healing using the “Progressive Relaxation” CD.
- Self-healing using “Heal your body with the power of your mind” CD.
- Self-healing using the “Healing Stone Music” CD.
- Self-healing using the “The Journey” meditation CD.
- Self-healing using the “Peace & Tranquillity” meditation CD.
- Self-healing using the “Tibetan Sound Healing” meditation CD.
- Self-healing Biosound Vibroacoustic Therapy using the frequencies most suited to your particular ailment or pain at this moment. (28 low frequency healing pulsed tones available to download as MP3 files).
- Read the bestselling e-book “Be Your Own Therapist” by Patricia Hesnan.
Some of the above CDs are only available free to download from the
- “Energy Healing Training Course”
- “Animal Healing Training Course”
- “Sound Healing Training Course”
- “Self Healing Training Course”