Watch out for the first signs of ill-health in your pet or animal in your care. This may be pain, lethargy, low energy, or refusing food or drink.
Each organ or system in an animal’s body plays its role
Watching for signs of ill-health
- On this training course you can learn how this easy to apply non-invasive energy healing therapy may help to decrease muscular tension which may be a factor in structural misalignments
- Learn spinal energy flows which may help to relax tension in the animal’s back and spine and may help dissipate blocked energy, thus allowing the body’s own natural healing process
- Learn how to work on the animal’s energy field and chakras to help decrease the intensity of emotional shock or trauma
- The online animal energy healing training course also shows distant (or distance) healing methods which can allow you to apply many different techniques and applications from a distance to any animal, mammal or bird
- Learn about dowsing with a pendulum for animal food sensitivities that may be affecting the animal’s health
It is comparable to watching a real live workshop or training course in the comfort of your own home, at your own pace and in your own time.