Insomnia is described as a sleep disorder related to having difficulty falling asleep. Sometimes you may fall asleep relatively easily but have difficulty staying asleep. People with insomnia often waken up during the night and spend hours in a restless state, twisting and turning, finding it difficult to get back to sleep.
For some people certain food or drinks may contribute to a restless night or insomnia. Geopathic stress is also considered to be a factor that can contribute to insomnia.
What can you do about sleepless nights and insomnia?
Understanding more about insomnia and why some people may have difficulty sleeping, is the first step towards finding the cause and then looking at possible solutions which may help. What do you mean when you say “I had a good sound sleep last night” or “I had a bad night’s sleep”?
- Or, “I never slept a wink last night”
- Or, “If only I could get at least one good night’s sleep”.
- Or, “I dread going to bed because I know I am going to be awake most of the night”.
- Or, “As soon as I close my eyes – the nightmares start”.
- Do you drift off to sleep quite easily only to wake up again within an hour or less and spend the remainder of the night waking at regular intervals to check what time it is on the clock?
- Do you have an unknown sense of fear especially around bedtime?
- Do you have any fears associated with being in bed or going to bed or being asleep?
- Did you feel safe and secure in your bed when you were a child?
A new plan of action might include:
- Some more sessions of deep advanced Bio-Energy and chakra clearing to help decrease the intensity of fears, anxiety, shock or trauma.
- Using sound healing frequencies and sounds from sound healing instruments prior to bedtime.
- Playing peaceful and harmonious music or sounds throughout the night.
Everyone has the ability to learn how to self heal.
Also included free with this course is the best selling 360 page e-book; “Be Your Own Therapist”. (A Self empowering book of Self Improvement, Self Development and Spiritual Guidance).
Plus downloadable cd/audio files for self healing and deep relaxation. When you have completed the course you will receive your personalised Certificate of Completion in Self Healing.